Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PSYCHOGEOGRAPHICAL MAP

MY PERSONAL MAP:

Begins with the class lecture this week is so complicated for me, however, what I get is just the three words that may relate to my personal city map, which are symmetry, geometry, and perception.

This is a map of Charoenkung Rd., between Soi 36 to 40. Firstly I try to solve the problem of the map nowadays, which is flat and hard for the user to imagine of the street or road would be like. Moreover, as the world is improving so fast with a high rise building or some roof covers the scene. People would be hard to see the upper floor. Therefore, I did this map in a unshaped form to represent the unlimited of city growing with a elevation of buildings to make people see it clear enough to find the way or imagine the street. All of this is the way I want user to perceive the map out of 2 dimensions way.


No comments:

Post a Comment