Friday, November 13, 2009

MANUFACTURED LANDSCAPE episode 2

It seems to be a misunderstood of Manufactured Landscape when I having the last lecture in term of thinking and the way I perceived the VDO. Therefore, I come up with the topic of ‘What are Manufactured Landscape and Non Manufactured Landscape?’ Moreover, the quote of ‘There is no real nature out there’ is another thing that I picked from the text that I read in the last lecture.


To know what exactly ‘Non Manufactured Landscape’ is we should know what ‘Manufactured Landscape’ is first. Manufactured Landscape in VDO is the beating of new documentary on the world with the evidence of harmfully landscape that people never thought it before. However, all of the result from manufacture processing is mostly from human. With this problem landscape has been set a boundary to separate ‘NATURE’ and ‘LANDSCAPE’ apart. Which seems like Non Manufactured Landscape in term of my thinking still remain the same in term of the space, however, the object that place in that space is more greenly with tree and etc. that not harm to the environment.


The quote that has been picked up in a second paragraphs is ‘There is no real nature out there.’ When I read this quote, I notice that there is something behind it. This sentence may be disagreed for someone, but for me I’m quite agreed. Nowadays, it is real that people try to conserve nature by planting trees and warning each other how bad is global warming, but the truth is that they just try to remain themselves that they did not destroy the world. They still produce the same product and also increase the quantity. Therefore, it is exactly true that there is no real nature out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment