Saturday, November 28, 2009

SIMULATION AND BORAT

To connect the lecture of simulation and Borat Movie is quiet hard for me to understand but when I keep thinking of what happened in the scene, one critical point has POP UP!! As the word simulation itself means to make something simpler by copying or something that occur in hyperrealist way. The word ‘hyperactive’ is what I’m going to focus on and also the word that I can think of the actor of Borat. There are many abnormal human being scenes that I saw in the movie which he pretended to make other laugh by acting as an inexperience adult. In this point of view is the linkage of simulation and the movie. As the director wrote the script in the kid habit and let adult act in the movie is very contrast, which can refer that the boundary between simulation and the acting of actor is that people cannot realize what is an appropriate habit confronted to the public or an inappropriate habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment