Monday, November 9, 2009

Manufactured Landscape

Nowadays, many of film has been establish against human being which quite helpful for reminding people how preserve a natural environment, this film either. As I watch this ‘Manufactures Landscape’ it’s of cause, my point of view may different to the other. There are 2 quotes that I can inspire from this film which are ‘Understanding without wording’ and ‘Landscape in different vision’. Both quote that I get is not exactly about natural but it is all about the technique that they use for creating this film.

Firstly, Understanding without wording is what I am going to focus on. This quote has been created by the story of Chinese factory. All of the film is running through the zone of each duty. They represent the reality in term of noise of the machine and also the zooming of the steps they work, which all of the story can be told without wording.

Secondly is ‘Landscape in different vision’. In this quote, there are two ways that I can be generated.

1st To talk about landscape, many people will think about natural things or something greeny or a big clear area. However, this film, they interesting in trash and an unusable material. This is quite amazing that they can turn the rubbish into an ART…

2nd A different point of view of the photographer that can get from the picture is different from us. In this case I mean that when they take an overall landscape what I see is just a big object in the middle, however, what they see is when it zooming into the action of people underneath the object in that moment of time. That’s why I think ‘Landscape in different vision’ is an unpredictable quote that I’m interesting. No matter there is 10 people stand in front of this picture, not all of them will perceive the same!!




No comments:

Post a Comment