Sunday, December 6, 2009

METROPOLIS and TRANSPARENCY


To continue the lecture, ‘TRANSPARENCY’ becomes the main word that TAYLOR keeps talking about. He have been comparing ‘transparency’ with government things, such as, government place set the window to let people see how they work, however, it doesn’t mean that people will know exactly how they cheat or working on. Therefore, ‘transparency’ is the topic that I will focus on. As I watch the film ‘METOPOLIS’, the thing that I get is about the emotional things and the way they design the text instead of using sound to represent the feeling. Transparency was popping up in my mind, because of what they using text to express their feeling. For example, “LOOK--!!” some may think this text represent bossy feeling or represent a feeling of startle but for me I think this text represent the excitement.

To conclude the entire thing that I wrote, there is no right or wrong to simulate something, its depend on what is in your mind that lead you to result it.

No comments:

Post a Comment